What is Advanced Enviro))Septic?Advantages
Advantages of the Advanced Enviro))Septic system
- The best solution to all your wastewater needs:
- No electricity, pumps, or motors are required; the system naturally treats and disperses wastewater without noise or energy.
- Forget about special maintenance (except for emptying your septic tank)
- No media replacement required (such as peat moss, sand or other) and there are no mechanical parts to fail or repair
- Natural is better, aerobic and anaerobic bacteria create an ecosystem that naturally digests wastewater contaminants and protects the underlying soils
- The treatment process is well adapted to a wide range of climatic conditions
- Keep it Simple, with no moving parts, this proven and reliable technology provides peace of mind to over 200,000 home owners, business owners and wastewater professional worldwide
- The Enviro-Septic System has been tested and is approved and certified in many countries.
- Allows more aesthetic landscaping (ex. Slope, terrain outline)
- The Advanced Enviro))Septic pipe is covered by a 20-year warranty against any manufacturing defects (dependent on compliance with local regulations)
- The passive yet effective advanced treatment and dispersal system that’s changing the way the world deals with wastewater
|No maintenance||No electricity or moving parts||No worries|
- Simple, efficient and passive – no electricity required;
- Integrates distribution, treatment and infiltration;
- Completely plastic-based construction;
- Media to support aerobic and anaerobic bacteria;
- Separation of particles through flotation and decantation;
- Bioaccelerator for better distribution and treatment;
- Circular pipe for better distribution and aeration;
- Great regeneration ability;
- Accepts high and low flows;
- Easy manipulation and installation;
- Protects the underlying soils;
- Contributes to protect the groundwater table;
- Light and robust product with a great lifespan;
- More than 200,000 installations in North America;
- An affordable alternative to mechanical treatment systems;
- Treats wastewater the way nature intended;
- Saves space.
Certified by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec (Quebec standards board – BNQ) and the ministère du Développement Durable, de l’Environnement et de la Lutte contre les changements climatiques (Quebec government’s ministry for the environment, sustainable development and fight against climate change).
Test results confirm that the Advanced Enviro))Septic pipe provides exceptional treatment capabilities that far exceed treatment levels required by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standard 40 Class I, the BNQ (Class III) in Canada, and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines.